TagsAllergy Antibiotics Asthma Autism Autoimmune Disease Beneficial Bacteria Cancer Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) Crohn's Disease Depression Diarrhoea Eczema FDA Food Allergy Food Intolerance Genes Headache Helminthic Therapy Helminths Hookworm Hygiene Hypothesis Immune System Inflammation Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Intestinal Worms Lupus M.E. Microbiome Microbiota Migraine Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Necator Americanus Obesity Old Friends Hypothesis Parasites Probiotics Restless leg Syndrome Sanitation Sleep Trichuris Trichiura Type 1 Diabetes Ulcerative Colitis Vitamin D Whipworm Worms
- Snapshots from our long co-evolution with helminths
- Gut Buddies Daily Updates
- Helminths are effective against Lupus/Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
- Helminths prevent Type 1 diabetes, so why aren’t they being used?
- Helminthic therapy in fiction – at last!
- Helminths can help little ones too!
- Daily News Updates on Gut Buddies’ Facebook Timeline
- Researchers see the light on RLS-related sleepless nights, but a worm beat them to it!
- Worms effectively counter Crohn’s disease
- Helminthic therapy: the basics
Tag Archives: Appendicitis
When my appendix was removed, many years ago, I was assured by my doctor that it was just a useless vestige – all that remains, according to Darwin, of a much larger organ, the caecum. However, recent observations and experiments … Continue reading
Resveratrol, a phytoalexin found in the skin of red grapes and in red wine, has long been known to have health benefits, including the ability to control inflammation, but it was not known exactly how it achieved this effect. New … Continue reading