TagsAllergy Antibiotics Asthma Autism Autoimmune Disease Beneficial Bacteria Cancer Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) Crohn's Disease Depression Diarrhoea Eczema FDA Food Allergy Food Intolerance Genes Headache Helminthic Therapy Helminths Hookworm Hygiene Hypothesis Immune System Inflammation Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Intestinal Worms Lupus M.E. Microbiome Microbiota Migraine Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Necator Americanus Obesity Old Friends Hypothesis Parasites Probiotics Restless leg Syndrome Sanitation Sleep Trichuris Trichiura Type 1 Diabetes Ulcerative Colitis Vitamin D Whipworm Worms
- Snapshots from our long co-evolution with helminths
- Gut Buddies Daily Updates
- Helminths are effective against Lupus/Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
- Helminths prevent Type 1 diabetes, so why aren’t they being used?
- Helminthic therapy in fiction – at last!
- Helminths can help little ones too!
- Daily News Updates on Gut Buddies’ Facebook Timeline
- Researchers see the light on RLS-related sleepless nights, but a worm beat them to it!
- Worms effectively counter Crohn’s disease
- Helminthic therapy: the basics
Tag Archives: Coeliac Disease
This test tube study suggests the possibility that manipulating the balance of intestinal bacteria by taking probiotics – such as bifidobacteria – and prebiotics may improve the quality of life for those with coeliac disease and other autoimmune diseases. For … Continue reading
Replacing lost worms to regain health Helminthic therapy is an experimental approach to the treatment of asthma, allergies and inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, which involves the administration of controlled quantities of selected, benign intestinal parasites such as hookworm and whipworm. … Continue reading