TagsAllergy Antibiotics Arthritis Asthma Autism Autoimmune Disease Beneficial Bacteria Cancer Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) Crohn's Disease Depression Diarrhoea Eczema FDA Fever Food Allergy Food Intolerance Genes Headache Helminthic Therapy Helminths Hookworm Immune System Inflammation Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Intestinal Worms Local Anaesthetic M.E. Microbiota Migraine Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Necator Americanus Obesity Old Friends Hypothesis Parasites Prebiotics Probiotics Sanitation Sleep Trichuris Trichiura Type 1 Diabetes Ulcerative Colitis Vitamin D Whipworm Worms
- Worms effectively counter Crohn’s disease
- Helminthic therapy: the basics
- Helminths: a surprising antidote to anxiety!
- Helminths reduce Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
- How I maintain a vibrant hookworm colony
- Talking about worms…
- The Amazing Dr Wriggly
- Vitamins today, helminths tomorrow?
- Mental illness: is it caused partly by a lack of helminths?
- Pinworms put Crohn’s into remission
Tag Archives: Diphtheria
Replacing lost worms to regain health Helminthic therapy is an experimental approach to the treatment of asthma, allergies and inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, which involves the administration of controlled quantities of selected, benign intestinal parasites such as hookworm and whipworm. … Continue reading