TagsAllergy Antibiotics Arthritis Asthma Autism Autoimmune Disease Beneficial Bacteria Cancer Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) Crohn's Disease Depression Diarrhoea Eczema FDA Food Allergy Food Intolerance Genes Headache Helminthic Therapy Helminths Hookworm Immune System Inflammation Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Intestinal Worms M.E. Microbiome Microbiota Migraine Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Necator Americanus Obesity Old Friends Hypothesis Parasites Prebiotics Probiotics Restless leg Syndrome Sanitation Sleep Trichuris Trichiura Type 1 Diabetes Ulcerative Colitis Vitamin D Whipworm Worms
- Daily News Updates on Gut Buddies’ Facebook Timeline
- Researchers see the light on RLS-related sleepless nights, but a worm beat them to it!
- Worms effectively counter Crohn’s disease
- Helminthic therapy: the basics
- Helminths: a surprising antidote to anxiety!
- Helminths reduce Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
- How I maintain a vibrant hookworm colony
- Talking about worms…
- The Amazing Dr Wriggly
- Vitamins today, helminths tomorrow?
Tag Archives: Fever
A specific strain of Lactobacillus reuteri, a probiotic found in breast milk, as well as in the gut of many animals, has been shown to reduce or eliminate painful cramping in sections of small intestine taken from healthy and previously … Continue reading
Of the 100 trillion ‘friendly’ bacteria, from hundreds of different species, that we each carry around in our gut, only a few may have a special role in shaping our immune responses, but one of this select group involved in … Continue reading
Narcolepsy confirmed as an autoimmune disorder The long-held suspicion that narcolepsy is an autoimmune disease has been confirmed by a Stanford University School of Medicine scientist, raising the prospect that a worm infection may benefit those who have this condition. … Continue reading