TagsAllergy Antibiotics Arthritis Asthma Autism Autoimmune Disease Beneficial Bacteria Cancer Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) Crohn's Disease Depression Diarrhoea Eczema FDA Food Allergy Food Intolerance Genes Headache Helminthic Therapy Helminths Hookworm Immune System Inflammation Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Intestinal Worms M.E. Microbiome Microbiota Migraine Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Necator Americanus Obesity Old Friends Hypothesis Parasites Prebiotics Probiotics Restless leg Syndrome Sanitation Sleep Trichuris Trichiura Type 1 Diabetes Ulcerative Colitis Vitamin D Whipworm Worms
- Daily News Updates on Gut Buddies’ Facebook Timeline
- Researchers see the light on RLS-related sleepless nights, but a worm beat them to it!
- Worms effectively counter Crohn’s disease
- Helminthic therapy: the basics
- Helminths: a surprising antidote to anxiety!
- Helminths reduce Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
- How I maintain a vibrant hookworm colony
- Talking about worms…
- The Amazing Dr Wriggly
- Vitamins today, helminths tomorrow?
Tag Archives: Insulin
While this heading is, in itself, remarkable, it’s only half the story, because the treatment, which uses an attenuated bacterium, may also benefit other autoimmune conditions. The recently completed research sought to establish the safety and efficacy of BCG vaccination … Continue reading
Insulin-producing beta cells can be ‘reborn’. This article outlines groundbreaking research showing that pancreatic alpha cells are capable of changing naturally and spontaneously into insulin-producing beta cells. After creating an artificial form of type 1 diabetes in mice by destroying … Continue reading