TagsAllergy Antibiotics Arthritis Asthma Autism Autoimmune Disease Beneficial Bacteria Cancer Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) Crohn's Disease Depression Diarrhoea Eczema FDA Food Allergy Food Intolerance Genes Headache Helminthic Therapy Helminths Hookworm Immune System Inflammation Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Intestinal Worms M.E. Microbiome Microbiota Migraine Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Necator Americanus Obesity Old Friends Hypothesis Parasites Prebiotics Probiotics Restless leg Syndrome Sanitation Sleep Trichuris Trichiura Type 1 Diabetes Ulcerative Colitis Vitamin D Whipworm Worms
- Daily News Updates on Gut Buddies’ Facebook Timeline
- Researchers see the light on RLS-related sleepless nights, but a worm beat them to it!
- Worms effectively counter Crohn’s disease
- Helminthic therapy: the basics
- Helminths: a surprising antidote to anxiety!
- Helminths reduce Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
- How I maintain a vibrant hookworm colony
- Talking about worms…
- The Amazing Dr Wriggly
- Vitamins today, helminths tomorrow?
Tag Archives: Local Anaesthetic
After a couple of months experiencing sporadic pain from one of my hindmost molars, it was clear that a visit to the dentist was called for. Unfortunately, he diagnosed a cracked tooth and advised that a crown would be the … Continue reading
A friend and fellow hookworm host recently fell and tore the muscles off the bones in his shoulder. Surgery was the only option as the muscles needed to be stapled back onto the bone, but he was concerned about the … Continue reading
Since pioneering individuals began hosting helminths for therapeutic purposes, there have been reports of local anesthetics causing a return of symptoms – possibly due to a temporary adverse effect rather than an actual loss of worms. In one case, the … Continue reading