TagsAllergy Antibiotics Arthritis Asthma Autism Autoimmune Disease Beneficial Bacteria Cancer Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) Crohn's Disease Depression Diarrhoea Eczema FDA Food Allergy Food Intolerance Genes Headache Helminthic Therapy Helminths Hookworm Immune System Inflammation Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Intestinal Worms M.E. Microbiome Microbiota Migraine Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Necator Americanus Obesity Old Friends Hypothesis Parasites Prebiotics Probiotics Restless leg Syndrome Sanitation Sleep Trichuris Trichiura Type 1 Diabetes Ulcerative Colitis Vitamin D Whipworm Worms
- Daily News Updates on Gut Buddies’ Facebook Timeline
- Researchers see the light on RLS-related sleepless nights, but a worm beat them to it!
- Worms effectively counter Crohn’s disease
- Helminthic therapy: the basics
- Helminths: a surprising antidote to anxiety!
- Helminths reduce Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
- How I maintain a vibrant hookworm colony
- Talking about worms…
- The Amazing Dr Wriggly
- Vitamins today, helminths tomorrow?
Tag Archives: M.E.
I have had migraine headaches since childhood, but these have always been fairly infrequent. Of much greater concern have been the chronic headaches that developed 25 years ago, along with M.E., a type of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. From this point … Continue reading
Restless Leg Syndrome was a problem for me for many years. Having M.E./Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, I desperately needed all the rest I could get and relied on a good sleep at night and two lengthy periods of deep relaxation/meditation during … Continue reading
An article in a Scottish newspaper recently revealed that a thirty nine-year-old Crohn’s patient had died of starvation after doctors had said there was nothing more they could do for her. Wendy Ritchie’s case is reminiscent of that of Annabel … Continue reading