TagsAllergy Antibiotics Arthritis Asthma Autism Autoimmune Disease Beneficial Bacteria Cancer Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) Crohn's Disease Depression Diarrhoea Eczema FDA Food Allergy Food Intolerance Genes Headache Helminthic Therapy Helminths Hookworm Immune System Inflammation Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Intestinal Worms M.E. Microbiome Microbiota Migraine Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Necator Americanus Obesity Old Friends Hypothesis Parasites Prebiotics Probiotics Restless leg Syndrome Sanitation Sleep Trichuris Trichiura Type 1 Diabetes Ulcerative Colitis Vitamin D Whipworm Worms
- Daily News Updates on Gut Buddies’ Facebook Timeline
- Researchers see the light on RLS-related sleepless nights, but a worm beat them to it!
- Worms effectively counter Crohn’s disease
- Helminthic therapy: the basics
- Helminths: a surprising antidote to anxiety!
- Helminths reduce Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
- How I maintain a vibrant hookworm colony
- Talking about worms…
- The Amazing Dr Wriggly
- Vitamins today, helminths tomorrow?
Tag Archives: Microbiota
While taking an antibiotic can, in some circumstances, be a life-saving intervention, it will also inevitably lay waste vast numbers of indigenous intestinal microorganisms – a loss from which we may only slowly, and possibly never completely recover, as less … Continue reading
Medicine still has no ready solution for the problem of food intolerance and, in general, doctors have shown little interest in finding one. In the absence of medical help and with no test for the condition, most patients are left … Continue reading
Appearing at the same time as the United Nations climate change conference is meeting in Copenhagen to try to avert impending global catastrophe, this cogent essay considers the peril that threatens each individual from within, as the human microbiome reacts … Continue reading