TagsAllergy Antibiotics Asthma Autism Autoimmune Disease Beneficial Bacteria Cancer Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) Crohn's Disease Depression Diarrhoea Eczema FDA Food Allergy Food Intolerance Genes Headache Helminthic Therapy Helminths Hookworm Hygiene Hypothesis Immune System Inflammation Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Intestinal Worms Lupus M.E. Microbiome Microbiota Migraine Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Necator Americanus Obesity Old Friends Hypothesis Parasites Probiotics Restless leg Syndrome Sanitation Sleep Trichuris Trichiura Type 1 Diabetes Ulcerative Colitis Vitamin D Whipworm Worms
- Snapshots from our long co-evolution with helminths
- Gut Buddies Daily Updates
- Helminths are effective against Lupus/Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
- Helminths prevent Type 1 diabetes, so why aren’t they being used?
- Helminthic therapy in fiction – at last!
- Helminths can help little ones too!
- Daily News Updates on Gut Buddies’ Facebook Timeline
- Researchers see the light on RLS-related sleepless nights, but a worm beat them to it!
- Worms effectively counter Crohn’s disease
- Helminthic therapy: the basics
Tag Archives: Shoes
All that is required to effect significant improvement in asthma is a small dose of benign intestinal worms. ‘Helminthic Therapy‘, as it is called, is entirely safe, and one dose is effective for an average of five years. However, medicine … Continue reading